Thursday 14 June 2018

Slide-in caravan build part 9


In this post I finish most of the internal wall lining.


This panel is where most of the electrical connections happen. 
Of course, I put insulation in before I put any panel in place. 




I was thinking of putting an expanding room in the caravan for the toilet, as shown in this model.

It was going to open up, a bit like an accordion, however I decided that it would be too complicated and that I should just make a simple toilet/shower tent that can attach to the outside. So, I'll do that later on. It will make things more roomy inside, which I suppose is important in such a small space.


These are 12mm plywood boards from some pallets that I got for free. This is supposed to be where the second single bed goes. But I think it's going to double as a couch too.






Left internal wall in place with its insulation.





Front wall in place.

My new dog Winston seems happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment